Sabtu, 05 Maret 2011

Spring new anime “Hidan no Aria” and “A Channel” have put the trailer for TV on view!! Wash our muddy Soul Gem!


Fighting detective anime “Hidan no Aria” whose original is the light novel and comedy anime “A Channel” that draws daily life of high school girls have put the trailer for TV on view! They will start from April 2011!

Reaction to it on 2ch thread

(“Yaraon” arranges comments of 2ch thread to summery. I pick up interesting comments of them and translate them, arranging them to understandable to foreigner. But it may be not correct translation.)



20

The TV commercial has come!!!!!!!!!

21
This trailer has told us only what we have already known.
22
The theme song is new.
32

Kaori Ishihara seems 17 years old.

36

I cannot help saying that the cast is not powerful enough to attract Otaku of Seiyuu.

We can’t judge before we watch their performance in the anime.

37
The cast isn’t more attractive than I expected. lolol
38
If their performance were good, it is no problem.
39

I set a high valuation on the cast which flatter Otakus that love Seiyuu.

44

After I had listened the OP I recalled the OP of “Gundam SEED”.

49

Only static cuts are used in the trailer as same as before. Is it OK?

755

I’ve watched the trailer!

Because the broadcast station is TBS I can’t wait for its start.

Run is very cute!!!!!!!!!

757

“A Channel” wash our muddy Soul Gem!

756

Tohrun, slurp-slurp, slurp-slurp, slurp-slurp, slurp-slurp, slurp-slurp, slurp-slurp

760

I’m exited because of this trailer. Run-chan is very cute!!!

 

Sumber:mangajet

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Visitor Today