Kamis, 28 Juli 2011

“Macross Frontier Live Concert in PlayStation Home”


Macross F“’s virtual live concert “Macross Frontier Live Concert in PlayStation Home” has started on 23th July! Macross F’s fans seem be satisfied with the exciting live concert. I introduce the appearance of it.

 
Ranka and Sheryl perform on the stage of the live concert for about one hour.
The set list:
Opening
★Iteza☆Gogo Kuji Don’t be late (Sagittarius☆9pm Don’t be late) by Sheryl
★Watashi no Kare wa Pilot (My Boyfriend is a Pilot) by Ranka
★Ai Oboete Imasu ka (Do You Remember Love?) by Ranka
Pause
★Northern Cross by Sheryl
★Anata no Oto (Your Sound) by Ranka
Ending
The outline of the live concert is introduced on
Anime News Network
Mecha Damashii
Macross F HOME live concert #1


Macross F HOME live concert #3


Macross F HOME live concert #4


Macross F HOME live concert #5


Each songs

Iteza☆Gogo Kuji Don’t be late (Sagittarius☆9pm Don’t be late) by Sheryl


Watashi no Kare wa Pilot (My Boyfriend is a Pilot) by Ranka


Ai Oboete Imasu ka (Do You Remember Love?) by Ranka
 

Northern Cross by Sheryl


Anata no Oto (Your Sound) by Ranka


Sumber:mangajet   
 
  

7 komentar:

  1. What i don't realize is in reality how you're not really a
    lot more neatly-favored than you may be right now. You
    are so intelligent. You recognize therefore significantly in the case of this matter, made me in
    my opinion believe it from numerous various angles.
    Its like men and women are not involved except it's something to do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. At all times handle it up!

    Feel free to surf to my site; winzip Password cracker

    BalasHapus
  2. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or
    copyright violation? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.


    Feel free to surf to my web page - clicksia

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi, Neat post. There is a problem along with your website in internet explorer, could test this?
    IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a big section of other folks will leave out your wonderful
    writing due to this problem.

    Here is my webpage :: free psn

    BalasHapus
  4. I believe this is one of the so much vital info for me.
    And i'm satisfied studying your article. However want to observation on few normal issues, The site taste is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

    Review my web-site: youtube bot

    BalasHapus
  5. Fine way of explaining, and pleasant post to get information about my presentation focus, which i am going
    to present in college.

    My web site :: castlevilee

    BalasHapus
  6. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming
    having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive.
    Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

    My page the free encyclopedia

    BalasHapus
  7. Hi, I log on to your blog daily. Your story-telling style is witty, keep it up!


    Visit my weblog atomic mail

    BalasHapus

Visitor Today